The Older Individuals who are Blind Technical Assistance Center is a part of the National Research & Training Center on Blindness and Low Vision (NRTC) at Mississippi State University, focused on agencies serving older individuals who are blind (OIB). This grant (#H177Z150003) is funded by the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) under the U.S. Department of Education. The OIB-TAC team provides a variety of training and technical assistance activities to state OIB programs to improve administration, operation, and performance of OIB programs by addressing the areas of community outreach; best practices in provision and delivery of services; program performance, including data reporting and analysis; and financial and management practices, including administrative compliance.
- Sylvia Stinson-Perez – OIB-TAC Project Director
- Catherine Hultman - OIB-TAC Project Manager
- Kendra Farrow - Research & Training Associate
- Simon Marcy - Manager for Community of Practice
- Emily Damm - Communications Coordinator, NRTC
To subscribe to the chapter-2 listserv that distributes information on OIB-TAC programs and activities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.