Webinar was held on July 10, 2020
Pris Rogers serves as a special advisor to the American Foundation for the Blind (AFB) on aging and vision loss. Prior to this role, Ms. Rogers was the Program Manager for VisionAware, an online program that helps adults who are losing their sight continue to live full and independent lives. She also served as the Director of eLearning for AFB and was the Commissioner for the Blind in KY. She has a Ph.D. in vision and aging, and a master's in gerontology.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
• the variety of transportation options that are available for older people with vision loss.
• issues and concerns that older consumers have raised.
• how the transportation landscape has changed with the COVID-19 pandemic.
• recommendations for improving transportation services.
• feedback from the audience.