Get started!

Get access to valuable resources, peer advice and share your own collective impact successes.

Serving individuals who do not live full time in your state

We have a consumer who is a resident of another state but lives in our state ½ of the year and the other state the other half. She has an ID from the other state and a home in both states. Which state should serve her?