Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 12:00pm to 1:30pm
Zoom Meeting (virtual)
Join us for a conversation with the Editor and staff of AFB’s technology magazine, AccessWorld, the resource you can rely on for information about technology and visual impairment.
• accessible technology you can use to keep your home secure,
• strategies for using the Amazon Echo and Google Home,
• how to identify objects around your home,
• basic swipe gestures for new iPhone users,
• new phone options available from Jitterbug, and
• tips for buying your first accessible computer, smartphone, or tablet, and much more.
To check out AccessWorld’s senior-focused issue, go to https://www.afb.org/aw/20/2
Presented by Lee Huffman, AccessWorld Editor-in-Chief, American Foundation for the Blind
This is a virtual event; you can join by computer or phone.
Open to all adults 60+ at no-cost.
To join by computer or Smart Phone using Zoom:
To join by phone: Call: (646) 558-8656 or (888) 974-9888
Enter Code: 788-788-7778 #
Hosted by Well Connected and American Foundation for the Blind. Sponsored by Mississippi State OIB-TAC.