Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 12:00pm to 1:30pm
Join us for a conversation on May 15th at 1:00 PM Eastern time (12:00 Central, 11:00 Mountain, 10:00 Pacific). with the Editor and staff of AFB’s technology magazine, AccessWorld, the resource you can rely on for information about technology and visual impairment.
On this call you will:
• learn about accessible technology your consumers can use to keep their home secure,
• learn strategies for using the Amazon Echo and Google Home,
• learn about apps your consumers can use to help identify objects around the home,
• learn basic swipe gestures for new iPhone users,
• learn about the new phone options available from Jitterbug, and
• learn tips you can share with consumers about buying their first accessible computer, smartphone, or tablet, and much more.
To check out AccessWorld’s senior-focused issue, go to https://www.afb.org/aw/20/2.
Presented by Lee Huffman, AccessWorld Editor-in-Chief, American Foundation for the Blind.
Contact Chair Matthew Haynes at email@example.com for more information.